Enrollment for the next term is now open. Please contact us for further information
Welcome to the Kim Chapman Swimming School which is the first swim school in the country to gain swim21 accreditation.
We teach week days, after school and at weekends at QM Sports Centre Basingstoke, Hampshire.
We provide quality lessons for swimmers from pre-school age through to pre-competition as well as adult beginner and improver lessons and fitness sessions. We also run a large school swimming programme.
Kim Chapman Swimming School offers its clients:
- Quaility Lessons – with no more than eight in a class
- All classes are of 30 minute duration
- Water Assistants in the pool with our Beginners, Intermediate and Improvers
- All our lessons are taught by ASA qualified teachers/CRB checked
- ASA National Plan for Teaching swimming
- Lesson are taught through fun – mastering skills not distance
- Each child is given a report card at the end of term